Saturday, November 10, 2012

My fitness journey thus far

Height: 5'5
Weight 137

So I have frequently been asked, why exactly are you going on a health and fitness journey if you are not really over weight?  I always respond with HEALTH of course!!  My house is not very big at all, but I manage to break out in a full sweat and give full huffs and puffs by the time I walk from one end to the other. What do you call this guys?  I'm not quite sure what you call it, but I call it out of shape.

Okay so  I exaggerated and poked my stomach out a bit but my stomach is a problem area for me...My nefew did ask me if I was prego though.....NO NO I am not :(  lol
My infatuation of becoming healthy came when I first stumbled upon the documentary section of my Netflix   As a lover of documentaries, I was like a kid in biased documentary heaven.  That's were my crash course in the dangers of processed food and what they do to your body crushed my fast food wonderland and served me up a plate of doom.

From my fleeting attempts to live a healthy life, I can personally attest to the difference in quality of life when healthy eating habits are incorporated.  Although I have incorporated healthy eating habits, I am not satisfied with my health and fitness as of today.  This blog will provide information and chart my health and fitness journey.  I hope that you tag along in this adventure with me.

Thanks for reading!!





Yoli G

No comments:

Post a Comment