Sunday, November 11, 2012

Getting some rib action

Is my title appropriate??  For those with their minds in the gutter like me...lol I mean real ribs, you know, that edible kind, not the condom.

So guys, I kicked off my health journey with a huge plate of saucy ribs...okay maybe that is not a good start to a health journey but I figured I would have a goodbye meal.  Today I noticed that eating healthy is more of a mental game.  My mind said, "Hey, you know you want some ribs!", but now I am paying for that. My stomach is killing me and had to take my medicine that was recently prescribed  to me to calm it down.

That leads me into another reason I have decided to go on a health and fitness journey: my health problems.  I have many stomach issues and I know that many of these issues can be remedied by change of diet.  The first time I discovered that I could have a medicine free accompanied with a pain free lifestyle is when I went on my first juice fast for about a week.  However, that experience will be left for another blog post.

Lets see in the next weeks or months to come, if I can mentally overcome the temptation to physically stuff unhealthy food down my throat.
Can I do it??  Only time will tell!!


Yoli G

No comments:

Post a Comment