Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Failure....

Hello World!

I have not been doing so well on my health and fitness journey. ):  This has proven to be one of the most difficult things that I have attempted to accomplish.  I have been very discouraged lately but I am determined to keep trying.  I have decided that I will start a juice fast on February 1st until my birthday on the 24th.  I am excited to start this fast.  I have been unfortunately eating a lot of crappy foods, so my body could use a good detox.  Anyway guys I will be back to check in on the first day of my fast.  I will also be documenting my fast on YouTube.  Talk to you then!

For those of you who are like me, never give up on your journey to optimum health and fitness.  Although you may give in, its never too late to jump back on the horse and start over.

Yoli G

No comments:

Post a Comment